The focus of your role is effective communication to customers and implementation of SIM IT related projects. This also involves spotting and further developing possibilities for new services and work streams. You translate the agreements made with Clients to work that the team needs to perform and engage in this work yourself as well. You also participate in the overall processes related to release management, testing, projects that are managed by other team members.
You are encouraged to think together with the team and share your ideas about business processes and how we can help companies make their supply chain transparent and sustainable in a cost-effective way for both clients and IB.
- You are familiar with our services and IT tools
- You have affinity with IT and IT Tools
- You are positive, motivated and customer-oriented
- You have good communication skills
- You are very strong at planning and organizing
- You have a track record of meeting targets and deadlines
- You are pro-active, critical and have a commercial approach
- You know how to ask the right questions and have a critical look to find the appropriate answers
- You have a Can Do Attitude
- You would like to make a difference with the work you do, to have a positive impact and you want to have fun while doing it.
- Bachelors degree (HBO), preferably Master’s degree in Information Science or similar
- Affinity and/or experience with sustainability and food safety
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, preferably also German and/or other languages
- Preferably experience with facilitating projects
- Good computer skills and office software skills (Microsoft Excel)
What we offer
- Market conform salary
- Pension Plan
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working conditions
- Position that enables self-initiative and ownership
- Work with motivated, professional & enthusiastic colleagues
- Attention for professional and personal growth
- Are you enthusiastic about making an impact with the work you do? Then this is the job for you.
- 36 – 40 hours a week
- Working in an international organisation with 55+ colleauges
- Working together with IT, sales and Data Services
- IB is a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion