Full Stack BI Developer
As a Full Stack BI Developer you are part of a motivated team which is responsible for helping IB internal and external clients get insights about sustainability in supply chains based on the data that IB works with. It is your role to manage the development and maintenance of the ETL and BI dashboards. Goal is to ensure that IB Clients can easily access, understand and use meaningful data as well as base their decisions on the information which is derived from the data in IB Database.
You work closely with the IT team, as well as the Services team. It is your responsibility to develop, oversee and document the reporting practices to IB Clients. You will be directly involved in work related to both – ETL and reporting. You will be leading BI projects and your role will involve both – client –facing tasks as well and development tasks. You report to the CTO.
You are encouraged to think together with the team and share your ideas about business processes and how IB can help companies make their supply chain transparent and sustainable in a cost-effective way for both, clients and IB.
- You are motivated and customer-oriented
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You are very good at planning and organizing and have a track record of meeting targets and deadlines
- You have managerial skills and experience
- You have a track record of being able to make decisions and assuming responsibility for outcomes
- You are analytical and have attention for details
- You have experience in configuring and building various dashboards
- You have experience with SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Power BI, Azure and/or Azure Data Factory is a pre
- You have experience in setting up and maintaining data models
- You have some technical knowledge about BI, ETL tooling like TimeXtender, SQL programming, and reporting platforms like Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.
- You have a Can Do Attitude, you want to make a positive impact with the work you do and you want to have fun while doing it.
- Bachelors degree (HBO), preferably Master’s degree in Information Science or similar
- Affinity and/or experience with sustainability and food safety
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience in IT solutions
- Good computer skills and office software skills (Microsoft Excel)
What we offer
- Market conform salary
- Pension Plan
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working conditions
- Position that enables self-initiative and ownership
- Work with motivated, professional & enthusiastic colleagues
- Attention for professional and personal growth
- Are you enthusiastic about making an impact with the work you do? Then this is the job for you.
- 36 – 40 hours a week
- Working in an international organisation with 55+ colleauges
- Working together with IT, sales and Data Services
- IB is a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion