Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a savvy customer success manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the customer success manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new products (software, consultancy, training), and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- You are positive, motivated and customer-oriented
- You have strong communication skills
- You have strong organization and presentation skills.
- A propensity for relationship building
- Leadership skills – customer success managers often take on leadership roles for the customer success team
- Empathic skills
- You are pragmatic while also pushing for continuous improvement
- You have a strong interest in sustainability and (non-)food integrity
- You work accurately and structured
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail
- You are able to be flexible in changing plans
- You would like to make a difference with the work you do, to have a positive impact and you want to have fun while doing it
- You have a Can Do Attitude
- You are a multi-tasker, who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to learn and continuously develop
Your key responsibilities
- Continuous learning about the topics of Quality, Social Compliance and Environment to be able to advice your clients in depth on these topics. Establish- and continuously update- and work on a Success plan with your Client
- Turn Clients into Ambassadors resulting in referrals and introductions in their network
- Create relevant upsell opportunities for the different services and solutions Impact Buying has
- Analyze client data to make on point suggestions on how to further increase the value retrieved from the Impact Buying solutions.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Proactively inform your Client on relevant product updates that have been released.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve client requests and complaints.
- Minimize churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Ensure and deliver high product quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Organisation sensitivity.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Higher Education (Bs or equivalent)
- Proven work experience in customer success management
- Hands on experience with customer experience
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
What we offer
- A position that enables self-initiative and ownership
- A great place to work with motivated, professional and enthusiastic colleagues
- Attention for professional and personal growth
- Possibilities to grow within a company that is growing
- Flexible working conditions with working from home allowance
- A market conform salary
- Pension Plan
- 25 vacation days
- Impact Buying is a B-Corp organization
- Are you enthusiastic about making an impact with the work you do? Then this is the job for you.
- 36 – 40 hours a week
- Working in an international organisation with 55+ colleagues
- Working together with IT, sales and Data Services
- IB is a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion