Risk Compliance Officer
- You lead the development and execution of comprehensive compliance audit plans,
focusing on ISO27001, maintain our Information Security policies, ISAE 3000 declaration & GDPR/AVG standards.
- You increase the awareness of our colleagues in the field of compliance and you build a network of colleagues within the organization to keep track of compliance risks and the identification of possible areas for improvement.
- You will be supervising the correct implementation of the agreements/procedures described in our ISO, ISAE, GDPR/AVG and you will be responsible for keeping these procedures up to date.
- You are positive, motivated and customer-oriented
- You have strong communication skills
- You continuously develop your skills and monitor trends in the field
- You work accurately and structured
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail
You are a multi-tasker, and who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Your key responsibilities
- Conduct risk assessments to identify potential areas of non-compliance with ISO and ISAE standards.
- You are responsible for our internal process & documentation and you oversee proper compliance with the procedures described in our manuals and you continuously improve these procedures.
- You are responsible for internal and external audits to ensure that processes comply with internal agreements, standards and current law and regulations (also for scope expansion if needed) for our Information Security policies, ISO, ISAE and GDPR and manage the process of renewing. You monitor and report on the status of audit findings and corrective actions. You serve as the primary point of contact for external auditors during certification processes. You Identify opportunities for process enhancement within the context of ISO and ISAE compliance.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on compliance status to senior management and stakeholders.
- Implement best practices to improve the overall efficiency of compliance audit functions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement effective risk mitigation strategies and ensure seamless integration of compliance initiatives into daily operations
- Deploy the GDPR compliance program.
- Draft/documentation of personal data protection procedures and follow-up.
- Update the mapping of personal data processing and develop privacy impact assessments.
- Promote a culture of continuous compliance awareness within the organization.
- Managing and validating authorization profiles together with other members of the IT team for the applications and drawing up guidelines for this as well as carrying out periodic checks on this and reporting. (possibly initiating corrective actions).
- You will report to the COO.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure all our risk compliance procedures run smoothly and securely on a daily basis.
You Recognize yourself in our company values:
- Trust in yourself and the team
- You want to make a Positive Impact with the work you do, and for the people around you
- You have a Can Do Attitude about handling challenges and new things
- And you know how to Have fun and seek joy in your work.
- At least Bachelors degree (HBO), preferably Master’s degree
- 5+ years Compliance Officer experience
- You lead documenting and set standards for our QA department
- Good communication skills and an active retrospective participant
- Continues learning mindset
What we offer
- A market conform salary
- Pension plan
- 25 vacation days a yearand 5 panic days
- A position that enables self-initiative and ownership
- A great place to work with motivated, professional and enthusiastic colleagues
- Attention for professional & personal development through continuous learning, access to Good Habitz, Traineeships and trainings
- Possibilities to grow within a company that is growing
- Flexible & hybrid working conditionswith a working from home allowance
- Healthy food and drinks are on us
- We take care of your mental well-being with coaching and access to Open Up for you & your family
- We love to do fun stuff together; quarterly team outings & Friday drinks
- Impact Buying is a B-Corp organization that values trust, diversity, equality and inclusion
- Are you enthusiastic about making an impact with the work you do? Then this is the job for you.
- 36 – 40 hours a week
- Working in an international organisation with 75+ colleagues
- Working together with IT, sales and Data Services
- IB is a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion